(4 day course)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to design, install, configure, implement and support wireless LANs. This course includes information and practice activities to prepare students for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand WLAN fundamentals.
- Describe basics of spread spectrum technology.
- Describe the impact of various wireless technologies.
- Describe wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications.
- Describe WLAN RF principles.
- Describe networking technologies used in wireless.
- Describe wireless topologies.
- Describe frame types Install a basic Cisco wireless LAN.