(4 day course)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks, develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss Networking Theory.
- Set-up Basic Router Configuration.
- Describe and discuss Switched Networks, Wireless LANs, IP Addressing, WAN Connectivity, Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Deal with Security Threats and Mitigation.
- Describe the components of a comprehensive network security policy that can be used to counter threats against IT systems.
- Develop and implement security countermeasures aimed at protecting network elements as part of the network infrastructure.
- Describe secure connectivity strategies and technologies using VPNs, and configure site-to-site and remote access VPNs using Cisco IOS features.