(4 day course)
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) validates associate-level knowledge and skills related to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions. In Addition, this certification assesses skills and knowledge related to the Cisco CallManager Express (CME) and Cisco Unity Express (CUE) solutions.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
- Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Configure gateways, voice ports, and dial peers to connect to the PSTN and service provider networks
- Configure a Cisco network to support VoIP.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to support endpoints using CLI.
- Implement voicemail features using Cisco Unity Express.
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
- Voice Certification data sheet (PDF – 989 KB)
- CCNA Voice Certification FAQs
- CCNA Voice Video Data Sheet (Video – 4:55 min)
For more information from Cisco visit: