(4 day course)
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) is for network design engineers, technicians, and support engineers, who enable efficient network environments with an understanding of network design fundamentals. This course validates the skills required to design basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss methodology in network design.
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture Design, the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules.
- Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed.
- Select a suitable routing protocol & design a network addressing plan.
- Evaluate security solutions for the network.
- Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network and of wireless networking.
- Cisco Design and Architecture Certification Overview (PDF – 930 KB)
- CCDA Certification FAQs
- CCDA Overview (3:29 min)
For more information from Cisco visit: